Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Blog of Inspiration Unhindered by Perfectionism.


.....................<><><><>........................

.............{A work in progress}................

.....................<><><><>........................

Inspired Patterns: architecturaldigest.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love the influence of the Moors in Architectural Digests pattern choices. The colors are vibrant and lively. Yum.


Inspired Patterns: architecturaldigest.com




[sad thought: I typed in Dominomag.com, just for the sake of seeing the website...and it took me to Architectural Digest. Just another reality that Domino indeed does not exist anymore.]

1 comments to Inspired Patterns: architecturaldigest.com:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture ... I could design a whole collection around it! fantastic :)

Suse
losotros.ca

Post a Comment