Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A Blog of Inspiration Unhindered by Perfectionism.


.....................<><><><>........................

.............{A work in progress}................

.....................<><><><>........................

{Home}

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sometimes I feel like going 'home'. A perfect place that doesn't exist on this physical earth, yet that I see glimpses of around me. 

There are days and moments where I feel at peace and in complete contentment (usually days like today--a day of rest to enjoy my husband and the creation around me). Yet, quite often there's an lacking of something. An incompleteness.


I've recently discovered a photographer that has captured my idea of 'home'. She's embraced quiet beauty, soft light, and the beckoning of a daily-ness wrapped in a cloak of comfort. There's a sense of life, and yet, a quiet stillness about these photographs. The kind that accompanies you in the midst of a perfect cup of tea on a friendly spring day.


Check her prints out on Etsy and her blog,  Kristybee....The Blog. Thank you for your inspiring photographs, 'Kristybee'! 














0 comments to {Home}:

Post a Comment